STAFF

Post to Post  was founded in 1988 by Roby Stahl as Post to Post International Striker School. Post to Post has expanded to create a one stop shop with multiple soccer-pathways. Roby's observation 31 years ago in the lack of attention to the development of strikers, and goal scorers from the grass roots to the paid professional led to the creation of Post to Post.  The Post to Post curriculum was and  is designed to teach  how to apply bio-mechanical corrective movements and critical kinematic sequencing to achieve maximum power with consistent accuracy in front of goal. The curriculum addresses motion and technical ability when and  how to receive, prepare and execute. The ability to strike a ball correctly will be scientifically analyzed followed by a custom regimen of  activities to improve mechanics and build confidence in small spaces. 

"I believe when a player gets to a certain age, they must take ownership of their learning and development to achieve their dreams. Failure to do this will result in their dreams not evolving into reality. It is imperative to possess core values, commit to arduous work, learn to develop, have respect and be responsible to attain success. Hard work is required to achieve goals.  It is also important to teach players to be more analytical to enable them to solve the problems that come when they are on the pitch and in life. 

Players need to train the way they play! The Post to Post program has always strived to develop not just young players but fine young men and women that will represent their clubs, ODP and college programs across the nation in the right way, on and off the pitch. This holistic approach forms the basis of our success in achieving a high percentage of productivity from our referral system going into college NCAA divisions 1, 2, and  3; NAIA; and junior college. 

To achieve this, players must be willing to work hard and make sacrifices. Post to Post has an extensive background of experience, knowledge, and a history of placement of players at all levels including collegiate and professionally. We will continue to get our players exposure in front of as many collegiate coaches and professional scouts as possible. In addition to our International tours, Elite tournaments, Collegiate Preparatory Courses, and ID Camps this is a sure way to help players get an edge in the college pursuit – but at a more personal scale devoted to helping your athlete achieve their college dreams.

The rising cost of a collegiate education has made the competition for athletic scholarships and financial aid extremely competitive! Whether competing for athletic scholarships or financial aid from NCAA Division I, NCAA Division II, NCAA Division III, NAIA or JUCO level programs, self-athletic marketing and sports promotion has become a must! The fact is only 2% of players get recruited into college the remaining 98% must market and get themselves recruited, this is exactly where we come into play. 

In closing, the Post to Post program has been designed to help educate players & parents throughout the college process, explaining to them the process and the do's and don'ts. It will expose the athlete to the right candidates of suitable colleges or universities. 

 This is once in a lifetime opportunity to get it right the first times and not gamble with your son/daughters future. Being exposed to the Post to Post Staff is immeasurable for you to receive a clear road map to fulfill your son/daughter dreams and expectations.

I look forward to meeting you at one of our programs in the near future"

Personal Message from Post to Post CEO Steve Richards 

Founder & Executive Director of Youth Development

CEO & Director of Soccer & Collegiate Programs

COLLEGES WHO ATTENDED OUR MOST RECENT ID CAMP

Below is a lineups of the colleges that attended our Winter ID Camp in Washington State. 

  • University of Washington

  • Central Washington University

  • University of Idaho

  • The Citadel

  • University of Montana

  • Montana State University Billings

  • University of Texas at San Antonio

  • Texas Woman’s University

  • Sonoma State University

  • Lincoln Memorial University

  • University of Northern Iowa

  • University of Northern Colorado

  • University of Arkansas Pine Bluff

  • California State University, East Bay

  • Humboldt State University

  • Louisiana College

  • Lander University

  • Mercyhurst University

  • Susquehanna University

  • Bethany College

  • Kenyon College

  • Walsh University

  • Union College

  • Oklahoma City University

  • Montreat College

  • Whitworth University

  • Evergreen State College

  • Johnson & Wales University (Fla.)

SoccerPathwaysLogoB (1).png

©2020 POST TO POST

PTP-SM-Icons-Round-Email.png
PTP-SM-Icons-Round-FB.png

 PHONE  253.441.0915